Weber Rotisserie Recipes
Rotisserie grilling is a roasting technique where meat is skewered on a spit and rotates over an open flame. The rotation cooks the meat evenly in its own juices and allows easy access for continuous self-basting, making rotisserie fun to watch and fun to use. Once you see how these tasty Weber rotisserie recipes spin to a delicious golden brown, you may never want to go back to the oven again.
This basic rotisserie chicken can be prepared easily with the Weber gas grill rotisserie.
- Rinse chicken and drain the excess water. Apply some salt in the cavity and fasten the neck skin to back with skewers.
- Insert spit rod through center of the chicken so that it can be cooked evenly. Place the spit on rotisserie.
- If you want, you can grease the chicken with melted butter, barbecue sauce or a Cajun Rub for chicken.
- Grill the chicken for about one to one and a half hours. Check with a meat thermometer. This simple Weber rotisserie recipe is a great for parties and family get-togethers.
Five Spice Chicken
When the kids are away, this five spice chicken on the Weber rotisserie is great for date night.
- Combine 1/4 cup of soy sauce, juice concentrate, finely chopped fresh cilantro, and fresh lemon juice, one tablespoon of minced garlic and Asian sesame oil and one teaspoon Chinese five spice powder and half a teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Take one whole chicken and remove giblets, wing tips and neck. Rinse it thoroughly.
- Place the chicken in a resealable plastic bag and pour the mixed marinade ingredients. Seal the bag tightly after pressing out the air. Refrigerate it for six to eight hours.
- Remove the chicken from the bag. Discard the marinade and place the chicken lengthwise on the spit. Cook the chicken until it becomes brown.
- Take out the chicken carefully, cut it into pieces and serve.
Salmon Steaks on Weber Rotisserie
You would love the lip-smacking salmon marinade Weber rotisserie recipe.
- Take salmon steaks, 2 tablespoon brown sugar, 2 minced garlic, 1/2 cup of Japanese style mild soy sauce, olive oil and rye each. Mix all the ingredients except salmon.
- Then pour the mixture over salmon and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Place the salmon on the Weber grill on medium or low heat. If you want, you can brush the salmon with extra marinade. Serve it with rice.
Weber Grilled Chicken Breast with Chimichurri
Grilled chicken breast with chimichurri is an excellent Argentinean recipe that can be prepared on the Weber grill.
- Take six chicken breast halves, boned and flattened.
- Prepare sauce separately by mixing 10 garlic cloves, 3/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, one bunch flat leaf parsley, 1/4 cup chicken broth, 3/4 teaspoon of dried basil and oregano each and salt and pepper in a food processor.
- In a separate bowl, mix two tablespoons of olive oil and three tablespoon Chimchurri sauce for marinade.
- Put chicken in zip lock bag and pour the sauce mixtures. Refrigerate for about four hours.
- Grill the chicken for ten minutes. Remove it and pour the remaining sauce. Serve this yummy Weber rotisserie recipe with rice and mashed potatoes.
if you own a rotisserie you need to own this book !, August 30, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: The Ultimate Rotisserie Cookbook: 300 Mouthwatering Recipes for Making the Most of Your Rotisserie Oven (Paperback)
This book is what you need to move outside of cooking just a chicken. Great ideas on how to expand on what and how to cook a multitude of things with great recipes.