There are as many recipes and opinions about just how to properly cook ribs as there are people who like to eat them. And they can be one of the most frustrating food to grill or smoke.
If you’re looking for a baby back rib recipe that’s hard to screw up, it starts with Charbroil’s oil-less infrared dee-lisha-nator, The Big Easy. So break out this once a year turkey fryer from storage and give it a permanent place in the backyard because The Big Easy is the ultimate fall-off-the-bone finger-lick’n good Baby Back Rib-inator!
What To Grill
- Full rack baby back ribs with membrane removed
- Your favorite dry rub
- Delicious BBQ Sauce
How To Grill It
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs and rinse
- Place the two half racks of ribs in a hamburger style hinged grilling basket
- Place the basket with the ribs – centered – into The Big Easy and cook for 30 – 35 minutes
- Remove basket from The Big Easy and take ribs from basket to rub with your favorite rub.
- Wrap in two sheets of heavy duty foil and place back in the basket and back into The Big Easy for another 45 minutes
- Remove basket from The Big Easy and take ribs from foil and add sauce.
- Place ribs back into the basket and back in The Big Easy for a few minutes to caramelize the sauce.
- Remove and allow 10 minutes to rest before serving.